Sunday, September 6, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Not only are we lucky in love (cue the cheesy AWW!), but Dan and I have also had our fair share of good luck with winning a contest or two lately. I'm not sure why we have been so lucky, but I'm not going to question it too much! The Man Registry hooked Dan up with a "groom"ing kit and we also won a super-deluxe kitchen trash can from OneWed and Simple Human. We went back to The Man Registry a few days ago and bought a very stylish tuxedo T-shirt for Dan to wear to the rehearsal. Can you guess which version of this fashion classic he chose?

As you might remember from some time ago, I also won a contest from The Relentless Bride and got to design my own custom wedding garter from Hand Crafted Creations. While I'm not going to let just anyone sneak a peek on our wedding day to see it, I wanted to be sure that everyone knew how beautiful it turned out to be! I'm so happy with it, and am glad to have my "something blue" ready to go for the big day! Thank you, Victoria Joanne!



2 comments:

  1. You are a lucky gal! and guy :)

    I never seem to win anything really. I would be shocked to win more than one thing LOL

    It was such a pleasure to work with you Carey. I'm so happy you are pleased with the garter we designed. I love it as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete