Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Alas...

...we did not win the Today Show wedding contest. If you missed it, the finalists were on the show this morning - you can learn about them here. I'm not very sad about it. (I write, as I have a single tear streaming down my cheek - cue the violins!)

I don't have time to be sad about it - I won another contest instead! And while it's not an entire wedding, it is a pretty cool prize... and one aspect of the wedding that I haven't given much thought to yet! I've won a custom garter from Handcrafted Creations' contest on The Relentless Bride. I'm a little overwhelmed-- there are so many different options from which I get to choose! So, check out some of the garters they've made, and let me know if you have any suggestions for us! What do you think the groom will like?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carey! :) Check out the main themed garter section too. Those testimonials are only about 5% off all the 1000's of garters I've created.

    Here's the main page - garters by theme

    www.customweddinggarters.com/z_garters01_theme.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete